Friday, August 22, 2008

A proposition

Anyone up for getting into their wedding clothes and getting a second batch of wedding photos? (Good luck getting your husbands to do it). If you didn't like your wedding photography, or you just want to wear that dress one more time, I would love to do a mock wedding shoot. Here's the deal, I'll shoot it for free and give you a copy of the digital negatives (cd) if you would sign a model release so that I can sell them on istock and also use them for my portfolio. If anyone is up for it please let me know. I can't wait! And hey, if you can't get your husband to come, I'd love to do some bridals as well. For more info on istock, check out www.istockphoto.com. Thanks!

3 comments:

James and Monica said...

I don't mind do it again if you want :D...although, I LOVED my photographer!!!!

Hansen said...

Hey dude! I'll do it for ya! I'm comin' home for a bit to say goodbye to Greg before he leaves. If we can find time I'm totally in!

Jenni D said...

Me and Brandon will do it! I also loved my photographer! ; ) I actually have a few other photo shoots I would like for you to do (I would pay you for the other ones though of course.)